Some people are afraid of going to the dentist. But here at Lower East Side Orthodontics we do everything we can to make our patients feel at ease and comfortable. On your first visit, you will meet our team and you’ll have the opportunity to know more about orthodontics. You’ll also be given a complete initial dental examination and our doctors will discuss with you the best possible treatments for your needs.
- Discuss your concerns regarding your bite and smile.
- Take your complete dental and medical history.
- Take X-rays of your mouth and perform an oral exam to determine if treatment is needed.
- Create a personalized treatment plan to address any orthodontic problems, if necessary.
- Explain the costs, payment plans and insurance options.
Please remember to bring your insurance card and other insurance details on your initial consultation. If you were referred by your dentist, please bring the filled-out referral form along with copies of recent X-rays as this can help us with diagnosis.